Mill House School is a small independent day school in Meriden on the Warwickshire/Solihull border for children aged 11-19 years who struggle to function in large group settings.
We recruit staff who have an empathy for the challenges our children face, who want to make a difference to their educational outcomes and who recognise that our pupils must receive the best education that we can give them.
We are looking for:
- highly motivated, committed professionals who are passionate about working with pupils with special educational needs
- secure subject knowledge in the secondary phase
- adaptability and resilience
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a team player
- experience of working with pupils with autism and high anxiety is desirable
- IT literate.
In return, we offer:
- highly competitive salary structure
- a workplace pension scheme through Smart Pension
- a calm, nurturing working environment where staff are valued and supported
- small class sizes
- access to a wellbeing lead on site
- accessible onsite car parking
- regular CPD opportunities
Mill House School has its own very competitive pay policy following Mill House School’s approved pay grades. Please refer to the school’s pay policy.